Kelkin Folic Acid 400Mcg
- Folic acid is a naturally occurring B vitamin that helps an unborn baby's neural tube – (the part that becomes the brain and spinal cord) develop properly.
- Each pack contains 60 tablets with one to be taken daily.
- Folic acid is a water soluble B vitamin needed for the production of energy and the formation of red and white blood cells within the body.
- Folic Acid is a preparation for all women of childbearing age and provides vital nutrients for the healthy development of the unborn baby.
- No Yeast, Gluten, Sugar, Artificial Colours/Flavouring and No Artificial Preservatives.
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery & Returns Terms visit our Delivery Page