Pregnacare Original - 30 Tablets
(You save €1.00)
- Pregnacare A scientifically developed formulation of 19 important vitamins and minerals, to help safeguard a mother's diet during pregnancy. It provides a comprehensive spectrum of essential nutrients at carefully chosen safe levels, developed on the basis of international research. It has always contained the recommended level of 400mcg folic acid.
- The UK Department of Health recommends women planning a baby should take a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid from the start of trying to conceive until the 12th week of pregnancy. This is the exact amount of folic acid contained in Pregnacare
- Pregnacare has been specifically formulated with an ideal, moderate level of iron. High levels of iron are not recommended unless there is a particular requirement as identified by your healthcare professional.
- Pregnacare is recommended before conception to build up the stores of nutrients such as iron in women who are trying for a baby.
- Pregnacare provides essential nutrients throughout pregnancy including folic acid which plays an important role during the full nine months and contributes to normal blood formation. You can start taking Pregnacare at any point during pregnancy.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!Write a Review
- Delivery Cost €4.99 (Per Order) - Ireland
- Discreet Packaging
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery & Returns Terms visit our Delivery Page